If You Only Read One IRS Lawyer’s Page About How to Solve Your IRS Problem, Read this One
Hiring an IRS Lawyer doesn’t have to be a daunting task. In fact, it can be quite the opposite if you know what to look for.
If you’d like to Settle Your IRS Problem for a Fraction Owed, Block Wage Garnishments from Happening, and Get Out from Behind Tax Liens, then this may be the most important page you ever visit.
I’m an IRS tax lawyer who ran into some problems with the IRS early in my career. Which forged me into a MUCH more effective tax attorney. It was tough going through at the time.
But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
Let me explain.
Experience and empathy are now my secret weapons to finding solutions to IRS problems. In the 17 years since then, I have helped over 2500 taxpayers solve their IRS problems. So a lot of good came from me having that tax problem.
Now, I know that most likely you are skeptical. That’s completely normal. Let me give you three good reasons I can back up what I claim:
Four Reasons To Believe What I Say
Reason one: In the 17 years I have been an IRS help attorney, I have helped solve the tax problems of over 2500 citizens just like you.
Reason two: I’ve written several tax problem help books that you can find by searching my name on Amazon. Some of which hit best-selling status.
Reason three: I’m the host of the radio show, “The IRS Solution Attorney” that airs every Thursday morning at 9 AM on Tampa’s Money Talk 1010.
Reason four: You can listen to past episodes of my podcast, “The IRS Problem Solver” and decide for yourself if I’m someone you can trust to help you.
Here are the Benefits You Will Receive When You Hire Me as Your IRS Lawyer:
- I will negotiate with the IRS regarding your tax debt
You may be able to settle your tax debt for far less than you owe
- I will take over communication with the IRS to help solve your problem
Frees you up from having to communicate with the IRS
- If you have a wage levy I will work with the IRS to get it lifted
You keep your paycheck and are able to keep paying your bills
- I will work tirelessly to help get your tax lien lifted
Gives you the opportunity to keep your credit intact and hold assets in your name
- If you have a bank levy I will also work with the IRS to get it removed
You get to keep the money in your bank account
- I’ll also work to get the interest charges and penalties removed from your tax debt
Leaves you with a much more manageable tax bill to pay
- I will prevent or stop the IRS from seizing your property
You get to keep your property
- I will help with your payroll and sales tax problems if you have any
This will protect you from harsh fines and penalties
- If you have unfiled taxes I will file them for you
Keeps the IRS from filing grossly inflated substitute returns for you
Now, you’re probably wondering how and why I can do all those things.
Let me explain.
I’ve been helping people just like you solve their IRS problems since 1999. So you will be hard pressed to find another tax lawyer who has the track record I have.
Don’t take my word for it. Listen to what my clients say.
Beware: Do NOT hire an IRS Lawyer unless they meet the following two criteria:
There are a lot of tax attorneys you can choose from to help you solve your IRS problem. I want to give you a couple things you should be on the lookout for when you make your decision.
- Make sure the tax attorney you choose to help you is solution oriented as opposed to fear oriented. The last thing you need when you have an IRS problem is scare tactics from a desperate attorney.
- Do some online research on the attorney before you hire him or her. You want to make sure the person you hire to help solve your tax problem has an extensive track record of doing that for others.
How Much Would Solving Your IRS Problem Be Worth to You and Your Family?
As your tax lawyer, I will work hard to get the amount of money you owe the IRS reduced down to an amount you can afford. Many of my clients end up paying pennies on the dollar even.
To recap, here’s what you’ll get from me:
You will get a seasoned 17 year IRS tax lawyer and his team helping you resolve your current IRS problems.
So call me at 888-438-6474 and we can set up a time for the both of us to chat about the situation you’re facing.
I look forward to it!
To your success,
Darrin T. Mish, IRS Lawyer
P.S. Remember, IRS problems rarely get solved by ignoring them. So call me at 888-438-6474 and let’s figure out a solution to your problem once and for all.